Dubai, United Arab Emirates
If you really want to be part of a solution to healthcare, now is your opportunity. Everyone, whether young, old rich or poor deserves to have 24-7 access to quality doctors and wellness experts, regardless of location or time without waiting for long hours. Mobile Doctors 24-7 has succeeded in aligning consumers and payer by combining medicine and technology. Evidence Based Medicine is the only path to balancing healthcare quality and cost.
Mobile Doctors 24-7 is looking for a Home Health Case Manager.
- Admits new clients by reviewing records and applications; conducting orientations.
- Coordinate a variety of services within the medical practice, as well as other community support services.
- Complete assessments and provide appropriate crisis interventions and risk management as needed. Initiate treatment and advocate for patient within network of care.
- Complete record keeping in accordance with DHA Guidelines and Company
- requirements within required time frames and abide by confidentiality policy.
- Establishes treatment programs by setting schedules and routines; coordinating services being provided; arranging resources, including transportation and escort.
- Monitors cases by verifying clients; attendance; observing and evaluating treatments and responses; advocating for needed services and entitlements; obtaining additional resources; intervening in crises; providing personal support.
- Maintains clients records by reviewing case notes; logging events and progress.
- Communicates clients progress by conducting weekly interdisciplinary meetings and evaluations; disseminating results and obstacles to therapeutic team and family; identifying treatment influences.
- Prepares clients discharge by reviewing and amplifying discharge plans; coordinating
- discharge and post- discharge requirements; orienting and training family members; providing resources.
- Improves treatment results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; rewriting policies and procedures.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing treatment and results
- data and trends; compiling statistics.
- Documentation Skills
- Analyzing Information,
- Decision Making,
- Research Skills,
- Verbal Communication,
- Written Communication,
- People Skills,
- Resolving Conflict,
- People Management,
- Connecting with Children.
- Preferably fluent in English and Arabic Language
- At least a four-year bachelor’s degree major in healthcare administration, nursing, health sciences, human services, social work, or another closely related field.