- All information shared with our staff at Mobile Doctors 24-7 is confidential.
- No information will be released without your consent unless of course it’s required by law.
- Subject to your consent, we may need to discuss your case with another health care provider and/or service as needed either for your care or for any additional required services.
- Our contact centre will provide a PHYSICIAN ASSESSMENT of your condition.
- This assessment is not designed to replace the EMERGENCY NUMBER or an EMERGENCY ROOM for a TRUE EMERGENCY.
EULA- END USER LICENCE FOR THE APP
Operating system requirements This App requires an iPhone version 4 or more recent, running iOS 6 or higher, or an Android smartphone running Android v4.2 or more recent, and a consistent 3G (or faster) data connection. For the avoidance of doubt, GPRS or EDGE connections are not suitable (“Devices”).
We recommend that if you are using a wireless network to access the App, you avoid use of public Wi-Fi facilities in favor of a personal Wi-Fi connection, and that the wireless network is secured with WPA-2 security. We recommend that the device from which you access the App is password protected, set to lock after a short period of inactivity, and protected with suitable anti-virus and anti-malware software.
From time to time, updates to the App may be made available to you. We recommend that you use the latest version of the App at all times, to take advantage of the latest enhancements.
1.1 If any open-source software is included in the App or any Service, the terms of an open-source licence may override some of the terms of this end user licence.
1.2 From time to time updates to the App may be issued. Depending on the update, you may not be able to use the Services until you have downloaded or streamed the latest version of the App and accepted any new terms.
1.3 By using the App or any of the Services, you consent to us collecting and using technical information about the Devices and related software, hardware and peripherals for Services that are internet-based or wireless to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
1.4 Certain Services, including Prescriptions, may make use of location data sent from the Devices. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for the App on your device. If you use these Services, you consent to us and our Affiliates’ and licensees’ transmission, collection, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based products and services. You may withdraw this consent at any time by turning off the location services settings on your device.
1.5 The App or any Service may contain links to other independent third-party websites (Third-party Sites). Third-party Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement regarding your interaction with any Third-party Sites, including the purchase and use of any products or services accessible through them.
- PURPOSE OF APP
2.1 You acknowledge that the App has not been developed to meet your individual requirements, and that it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of the App meet your requirements.
2.2 The App is not a medical device. While certain information controlled, generated by, displayed within or stored in the App (including, without limitation, by the ‘Monitor Me feature) may be helpful in providing warning of certain medical or health conditions or circumstances, the App is not designed, nor may you use it as, a device to detect, diagnose, treat or monitor any medical or health condition or to establish the existence or absence of any medical or health condition. No responsibility is accepted in this regard by the Company or any of its Affiliates.
Warranty & Returns
All the products carry the manufacturer’s warranty as per the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions. All products are provided by our third party partner Global Tech. Following are the standard warranty terms and conditions as provided by our partner. For any queries or clarification, you may contact them as below.
- All Gadgets and devices other than accessories, services and software carry one-year manufacturers repair warranty.
- The warranty of the product will be void if the product is physically damaged; warranty seal is tampered, dropped in water, met with an accident or used in any way that is not recommended by the product manufacturer.
- All the products supplied by Mobile Doctors 24-7 -except software, accessories and services- carry a serial number which is recorded in the users account during the delivery of the product. If the serial number of the product is not matching with the records, the warranty is not claimable.
- All the accessories carry a three-month repair warranty.
- All repair service carries a 7 days’ warranty.
- All warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
Mobile Doctors 24-7 shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of the warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, replacement of consumables such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses, antennas, headphones, microphones, cables and recording heads.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of souq.com.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Manufacturer. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy.
Mobile Doctors 24-7 is simply providing a platform for the provision of these devices via a third party. The user can coordinate with the store via the contact details below for any issues or concerns and accepts no liability or guarantee on the services provided by the third party. It makes no warranty or guaranteed Mobile Doctors 24-7 shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.